SmileyCookieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun MapleStory Private Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CJ's GM Application o^-^o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

CJ's GM Application o^-^o Empty
PostSubject: CJ's GM Application o^-^o   CJ's GM Application o^-^o EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:46 pm

Name: CJ Ha (Yes this is my last name)

In-Game Name: CJH________ (Insert job here e.g. Warrior, Mage, Pirate, etc.) hm... i think i'm starting this off to seriously.

Age: 15....the age where people seem to say "seriously dude" for 40 seconds at a time.

Location/Timezone: East side homie ^^....wait. Ohio? MIDWEST...coast? -___-'''

Describe yourself : A person that is there for others.

Hobbies/Interest : I am a fencer...with super awesome swords. ^^ no kidding. i'm also totally obsessed with piano Smile classical music is my love.

Email (If any): chanhee.ha@gmail.com

MSN (If any): blargh. i should get one. ^^

How active are you in game and in forums?: i would have to say.....no life. ( always on if you didnt get the reference lol)

How long have you been with SmileyCookieMS?: Not the entire time...but most everyone knows me

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Uh. My school literally has a maplestory cult consisting of 25+ people. I'll bring them over ^^

Why are you applying for GM?: In my years of private server playing....i've never been a gm. Everyone treated me like crap. So i'm going to take that back and not do what they did to me. ><

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Ugh. ><

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Um. You look at them hacking.....then ban? how else.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: All the time... in the past private servers i've been through all the gm's didn't care about hackers....and eventually the server was shut down. I'm not going to let that happen to us. As I said. I'm here for others. Smile

How would you handle a hacker?: BAN.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Do what Dennis did when i was arguing over smegas lol ;;; He said stop or jail. We didnt' stop and so he made us apologize... I'll do the same cause discipline is a good thing ^^ thank you dennis Smile

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: Sticks and stones. screw them lol. If they nag me constantly about it (e.g. call me a loser every ten seconds for xx minutes) then i would jail. If they keep doing it...then ban.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Both are necessities for any private server. Especially SmileyCookieMS!!!! Very Happy

Why should we choose you?: Cause i'm just totally awesome!!!! d:D

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Becuase you guys aren't accepting GM's right now. T___________________________T

Will You Help Normal Maplers With Their Problem (examples as a player): Of course....like i said i'm here for the sake of others.

Will You Respect The SmileyCookieMS GM Rules: Pinky swear! Supposed to be a pinky->>>>> b ( ^_^ )

Will You Respect Other GMs : Respect is one thing. Love is another. (No homo lol). All humans need both....especially Smiley Cookie MS d ( ^______^ ) b

Extra info you feel is necessary: if I said pick me you wouldn't....so i won't bother you Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
#1 loler: [Owner]Henry
#1 loler: [Owner]Henry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CJ's GM Application o^-^o   CJ's GM Application o^-^o EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:48 pm

nice app

Thats all i have to say
Back to top Go down
https://lucidityms.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: CJ's GM Application o^-^o   CJ's GM Application o^-^o EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:55 pm

lol not even a plus one. brutal henry.

you can still +1 me even if you aren't accepting gms ^^

it'll make me feel happy. :DDD
Back to top Go down
[Admin]SmileyFaceS :D
I ❤ Myself

Location : YOUR MUMS ASS~ lol jk..Singapore!!! The little red dot~

PostSubject: Re: CJ's GM Application o^-^o   CJ's GM Application o^-^o EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 am

thats kinda counted as asking a Admin for +1's
Back to top Go down
http://smileycookiesms.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: CJ's GM Application o^-^o   CJ's GM Application o^-^o EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:28 pm

lol.....good point..sorry

but i was just trying to feel better aside from the fact that you guys aren't accepting any people for gms right now T_____________________________________________T
Back to top Go down
I ❤ Myself

Location : YOUR MUMS ASS~ lol jk..Singapore!!! The little red dot~

PostSubject: Re: CJ's GM Application o^-^o   CJ's GM Application o^-^o EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:18 am

ok

Declined
Reason : did not get any +1 for 2weeks
sorry

you may re-apply
Back to top Go down
http://smileycookiesms.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CJ's GM Application o^-^o   CJ's GM Application o^-^o Empty

Back to top Go down

CJ's GM Application o^-^o