SmileyCookieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun MapleStory Private Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sean's GM Application

Go down 
+2
[GM]Taffy
Sean
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean
GFX
Sean

Sean's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Name: Sean

In-Game Name: Sean

Location/Timezone: EST (Indiana)

Describe yourself: I'm a fun loving person who loves to help people. I care for everyone. I love the indoors. I don't go outside much. I love my family with every fiber of my being. I'm not much of a people person but online I love talking to people.

Hobbies/Interest: I love to sing and play games. I also love to study about games. Before the KoC (Knights of Cygnus [SeaMS]) / CK (Cygnus Knights [gMS]) came out I studied everything about them so that way I would know which one I wanted and I could help my friends. My friends had a lot of questions about them and I could answer every single one of them.

Email (If any): svanpelt2@yahoo.com

MSN (If any): If Henry needs my MSN he can contact me via email or PM.

How active are you in game and in forums?: I am on the server as much as I can be. Which is pretty much all the time. I have a tap open the the forums when ever I have the internet open so if I need to get on them I won't have any trouble at all. I'm not that active on the forums though but if you need me to be then I will be.

How long have you been with SmileyCookieMS?: I have been with SmileyCookieMS for about 5-7 days. I don't really keep track. I have met a lot of people though. They all seem very nice when I started. They are awesome.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Well I love to host events rather than be in a event. I love to help people. I am always willing to help my fellow MS player. I'm always there when people need me.

Why are you applying for GM?: I am applying for the GM position because I want to help my fellow maplers. I want them to have fun while they are in SmileyCookieMS. I believe that GMs are for helping players, banning hackers, and most important of all...to make this a fun place.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: I have been a GM in a lot of places. I have been a GM about 4-5 times before in pretty popular servers but they were all shut down. I can't remember any of them but one. ToyStoryMS was my first private server that I was a GM in. I was the best GM there. I was the owner's right hand man, more or less the head GM. So I would say I have pretty good experience as a GM.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: I got into hide and warp to them and I watch them.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: I'm not sure how often you should check for them but I normally check about every hour or when I'm bored.

How would you handle a hacker?: First I would go into hide and make sure that they are really hacking and it's not just someone lieing about someone hacking. Then if I can prove they are hacking, I would take a screenshot and then ban him stating the reason why. Lastly I would post the picture on the forums and say the players name and state the reason once again.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: First I would bring them both into one map and I would try to figure out what they are arguing about and try to fix it. If I can't I will either mute them (That is if muting means they can't SMEGA) or I will put them in jail.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: Well everyone has their own opinion and if they think I fail as a GM then that is their problem, but if Henry thinks I fail as a GM then it would be my problem.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Why not both? I can keep a clean server while having fun. I love to keep organized. I was the kid in high school with one of those big heavy binders because that kept me organized.

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I am a fun loving person and I care for everyone. I want to be able to help you in keeping this server clear of hackers and bad players. I want this server to be a fun environment for everyone to play in.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Well sometimes I can get pretty angry but I will not let that affect my fellow maplers. I will not let my real life affect how I play in the game. I don't want to hurt anyone and I don't want anyone to hurt me.

Will You Help Normal Maplers With Their Problem (examples as a player): I will help everyone. I helped normal players even when I was a normal player. Like I said before I enjoy helping people with their problems.

Will You Respect The 'SmileyCookieMS GM Rules': I will respect and uphold the 'SmileyCookieMS Rules'.

Will You Respect Other GMs: I will repect everyone and everything. My parents raised me to respect everyone that I met.

Extra info you feel is necessary: With great power comes great responsibility. I am willing to take on that responsibility.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Taffy
GM/Moderator
GM/Moderator
[GM]Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
[HGM]Bunny
Addicted Cookie
[HGM]Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:11 am

+1 , overall it's good , but there's some parts im not that sure abt .xP

nice banner btw .(:
Back to top Go down
[Admin]SmileyFaceS :D
I ❤ Myself

Location : YOUR MUMS ASS~ lol jk..Singapore!!! The little red dot~

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:22 am

thats not counted
Back to top Go down
http://smileycookiesms.forumotion.net
[GM]Taffy
GM/Moderator
GM/Moderator
[GM]Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:12 am

Good luck =D
Back to top Go down
Admin
#1 loler: [Owner]Henry
#1 loler: [Owner]Henry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:10 am

1. Taffy, do not spam here.
2. +1. Nice app. You have some experience and you handle things pretty good.
Back to top Go down
https://lucidityms.forumotion.net
Aura
Awesome Chocolate Cookie
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:05 pm

+1. Sean is a great person who would make this server better for everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://plushie.darkbb.com
I ❤ Myself

Location : YOUR MUMS ASS~ lol jk..Singapore!!! The little red dot~

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:56 am

+1. I like his name, I like the way how he applied and hes a very sporting person

Moved to accepted.
We may decline your application any moment so dont do wrong stuffs. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://smileycookiesms.forumotion.net
Aura
Awesome Chocolate Cookie
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:58 am

Grats Sean <3
Back to top Go down
http://plushie.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Sean's GM Application
Page 1 of 1