SmileyCookieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun MapleStory Private Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So I know why we lost our players.

Go down 
+7
Zachy
[GM]Taffy
[Admin]SmileyFaceS :D
Aura
Admin
Nathan
[Admin]1337
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Perry
Uber Chocolate Cookie

So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:02 pm

well can u tell her to look at her messages in plushie.....
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Addicted Cookie
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Messages in plushie or smiley?

Or both?

Btw, Sorry about last night. I was tired and pissed off e.e
Back to top Go down
Perry
Uber Chocolate Cookie

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:05 pm

smiley im banned off plushie and u dont hav to say srry thats what i wrote to addie an apoligy to the servers players mostly addie and walter and u and blood since its addies server ive been mean to walter and blood helped the server

this is wut i wrote

Addie i know you probably hate me for im guessing people call it a threat but i call it helping henry's server with just one person i really like you will know her as blueberry -if you know her

If you get this message i just want to talk to blueberry i respect your server. And im sorry for accusing you of stealing people from smiley which the only thing you did was help the people find a replacement server but they stayed.I'm truly sorry if you accept it I won't go on plushie since most of the people hate me.... I think of you like a sister.But now i think im just a little bish..... Im really sorry for what i did.If you let me ask blueberry if she wants to go to smiley with me i will be happy and ban me if you want.I'm trying to bring people to smiley you were an admin people went to your server for the better rates more online gms.The non hamachi and also for the gm app open.I want to just talk to her if you consider it email me back at bobthesnail@live.com well do it either way as in a no or a yes.Im sorry for what i said to Sean,Brandon,Aline,Lynn,Blood,and you Addie.I dont know what i did to some people there but I'm saying im sorry to everyone i hurt.Especially you.
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Addicted Cookie
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:16 pm

If thats all you wanted, Why dont i just give blueberry your email? O_o

And dont you think its funny that you want me to unban you from our forums for you to advertise to one person ?

lawl.
Back to top Go down
Perry
Uber Chocolate Cookie

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:18 pm

well i want to talk to her she told me something kinda personal also
but plz either unban me in game and make every1 hate me or let me ask one player out of so many

she might not even go with me...
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Addicted Cookie
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:26 pm

I'm really close to giving you a TEMPORARY unban.

I have to think about it first though.

I personally want to now that you finally told me why. But i'm not about to lose my job as admin because of one person wanting to talk to another.

Although i cannot unban you right now, I will get on plushie soon and maybe, if blueberry is on, Give her your email.
Back to top Go down
Perry
Uber Chocolate Cookie

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:32 pm

zachy if u get demoted i will not stop until u become admin again you are an admin wut u do is help people u are a good admin. Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Addicted Cookie
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Theres nothing anyone could do if i got demoted.

I wouldn't allow myself to be a gm again. Its not fair to go and unban people.

Here. I'll unban your IP so you can make a new account and post a ban appeal or something. Hows that?

Although, I want your account to say "BobSaget" or something. Y'know?

So we know who to ban just in case e.e.

And, I want you to post an apology in the general chat.

If you dont, I'll RE-ip ban you.
Back to top Go down
Perry
Uber Chocolate Cookie

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:04 pm

i will zachy thank you i have to eat right now so ill do it in like an hour and thanks ur a great admin
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Addicted Cookie
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:24 pm

OKay. As you may have seen, We have unbanned you. We've given you one more chance.

Please do not make us regret.
Back to top Go down
[Admin]1337
Co-Owner~[Admin]1337
Co-Owner~[Admin]1337

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Admin wrote:
lol, you were a great one.
No she wasnt, she lets hackers hack.

Zachy wrote:
I do think demoting Addie was a bad idea.
I demoted her from forums for 2 reasons
1. So that she couldnt use her powers to advertise. (precaution)
2. When she first made her server, I asked her if she quit SCMS and she said Yes.

Admin wrote:
yea, but i hate walter.
So do I. Hes useless.

Aura wrote:
They're talking about my server. Walter is an admin there.
Still advertising?
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Addicted Cookie
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:24 pm

[Admin]1337 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Zachy wrote:
2. When she first made her server, I asked her if she quit SCMS and she said Yes.

Admin wrote:
yea, but i hate walter.
So do I. Hes useless.

Aura wrote:
Still advertising?

1, You're still talking about that? WOW, Just another reason you're a horrible person. You don't forget something so pointless, They said sorry A LONG time ago. (a month or more)
2, Precaution? Give her a chance, When has she advertised?...
3, Walter? Useless? No he isn't. He's better at coding than i am. He's fixing all sorts of bugs AND has successfully created a v75 server for us.(our server), he got us non-hamachi And look where we are now with him. You guys are begging OUR members to come to you.
4, She wasn't advertising there, what do you want her to answer there? Just leave him confused? lie and say its yours? That would be rude. She was simply telling them what you guys were talking about.

Get over yourself, What do you have to defend anymore?

Trust me, Everyone at our server wants this fight to be over. Is there something we can do to stop it?

Please, Take our advice. Start over...Change your name(To get rid of the reputation you currently hold-HORRIBLE). Get a new repack. make sure it has no bugs, Get rid of that horrible error where nobody can log in until you restart the server. Keep your NPCs. Delete all your voting site accounts and start over there.

I guarantee to you that in a few weeks/months you'll have 10-20 people on at once.

Please tell me if theres anything we can do to keep you guys staying away from our forums when you need to advertise.
Back to top Go down
Perry
Uber Chocolate Cookie

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:28 pm

well all u can do is erase the forums and done o.o
Back to top Go down
Admin
#1 loler: [Owner]Henry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:33 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
https://lucidityms.forumotion.net
[Admin]1337
Co-Owner~[Admin]1337
Co-Owner~[Admin]1337

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Zachy wrote:
[Admin]1337 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Zachy wrote:

Admin wrote:
yea, but i hate walter.
So do I. Hes useless.

Aura wrote:
Still advertising?

1, You're still talking about that? WOW, Just another reason you're a horrible person. You don't forget something so pointless, They said sorry A LONG time ago. (a month or more)
2, Precaution? Give her a chance, When has she advertised?...
3, Walter? Useless? No he isn't. He's better at coding than i am. He's fixing all sorts of bugs AND has successfully created a v75 server for us.(our server), he got us non-hamachi And look where we are now with him. You guys are begging OUR members to come to you.
4, She wasn't advertising there, what do you want her to answer there? Just leave him confused? lie and say its yours? That would be rude. She was simply telling them what you guys were talking about.

Get over yourself, What do you have to defend anymore?

Trust me, Everyone at our server wants this fight to be over. Is there something we can do to stop it?

Please, Take our advice. Start over...Change your name(To get rid of the reputation you currently hold-HORRIBLE). Get a new repack. make sure it has no bugs, Get rid of that horrible error where nobody can log in until you restart the server. Keep your NPCs. Delete all your voting site accounts and start over there.

I guarantee to you that in a few weeks/months you'll have 10-20 people on at once.

Please tell me if theres anything we can do to keep you guys staying away from our forums when you need to advertise.

Thats wut ima talk to hen about
Back to top Go down
Perry
Uber Chocolate Cookie

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:49 pm

henesys? o.o
Back to top Go down
[Admin]1337
Co-Owner~[Admin]1337
Co-Owner~[Admin]1337

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Perry wrote:
henesys? o.o
henry
xD
edit:
@Zachy
The reason why I banned Acid is because henry and I talked, we dont want ANY trace of plushie. That way, if Nexon comes for you guys (since you guys have v75), we wont be involved.

Last edited by [Admin]1337 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perry
Uber Chocolate Cookie

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:57 pm

OH o.o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:03 pm

loool, dennis. You seriously gonna do this?
Back to top Go down
[Admin]1337
Co-Owner~[Admin]1337
Co-Owner~[Admin]1337

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:49 am

Admin wrote:
loool, dennis. You seriously gonna do this?
We should dicuss first Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:50 am

lool
Back to top Go down
[GM]Taffy
GM/Moderator
GM/Moderator
[GM]Taffy

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Okay so I've made a decision that I will be quitting Smiley/Plushie untill it becomes to stable. But if I'm really bored of the games I play I might play a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I know why we lost our players.   So I know why we lost our players. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So I know why we lost our players.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2